OneSky Communication Limited – Jhenaidah Branch, the following terms are applicable to all users and services-
New Connection Terms
- Every new connection is subject to evaluation of the coverage and end users actual location.
- Upon successful evaluation we have the sole right to accept or reject any new connection request.
- Every new connection is subject to charge an One Time Setup fee which the company can decide time to time.
- ONU is provided by the company as its own asset, therefore the user do not need to provide ONU.
- OneSky Communication Limited takes responsibility to provide RJ45 cable termination with a CAT6 ethernet cable maximum length of 2 Meters.
- After the RJ45 termination all devices or appliances must be provided by the end user.
- General Connectivity establishment time is 24 hours to 72 hours after successful evaluation of the customers location and agreement.
- All connection will be provided as FTTH direct fiber optics cable, however is needed in special cases, we can serve direct CAT6 based ethernet cable connections.
- OneSky Communication Limited declared internet packages specification can be changed anytime without prior notice which may include bandwidth change, price change along with billing terms.
- OneSky Communication Limited will ensure package declared bandwidth, if the user faces issues with bandwidth the company shall solve it within 72 hours from the time of reporting.
- GGC, FNA, BDIX and any other cache bandwidth will be served as declared on packages. For unlocked Bandwidth terms, the bandwidth may be anything not less than 10 Mbps to maximum of the users RJ45/ONU capacity.
- OneSky Communication Limited mentioned bandwidth quantity uses the “Mbps” as unit which refers as Link Speed.
- End user must understand the difference in between “Mbps & MBps”.
- OneSky Communication Limited charges one time setup charge which can be changed time to time. Actual Service Charge may be different than the publicly declared one depending users location and other parameters decided by the company.
- All package and billing terms follow Monthly Prorata Billing type. Which means the customer pays for his/her service(s) from the 1st day of the month to last day of the month.
- All invoices will be generated 7 days prior to the billing due date.
- Invoice generation notification will be provided via SMS & Email.
- Invoice payment reminder will be sent 1 day before the due date.
- Invoice must be paid within 7 days of the invoice due date.
- From 7 days from the invoice due date, if the invoice remained unpaid, the invoice will be overdue and the service(s) will be suspended.
- 14 Days from the suspension days, if the invoice remains unpaid, the connection will be terminated.
- Any suspended service will be subject to activation without any late fee.
- Any termination of services will be subject of 500 BDT reactivation fee.
- 14 days from the termination day, if the service is not re-activated will be closed.
- Closed connection can be re-established with full service charge.
- Bills can be paid in the form of online payment with cards, mobile banking & internet banking.
- In the case of cash payment, the must customer must inform the help center/billing department to collect it or customer can directly pay in the office and collect receipt.
- In case of online payment the invoice payment confirmation email and SMS will treated as official invoice.
- Inactive connections are not subject to bill till 60 days.
Cancellation, Termination & Inactive Terms
- Customers can request to keep any connection inactive without paying up to 60 days.
- To inactive any connection customers must inform 7 days before the next billing due date.
- Inactive connections must be activated within 60 days from the inactivation day, else 500 BDT will be charged for every month.
- To cancel or terminate any connection, the customer must inform 21 days before the next billing date.
- Upon cancellation or termination, all provided equipment such as ONU, TJ, Patch Cord, Short Cable etc. are subject to return to the company. Failure to do so will result in 3000 BDT charge as fine. Failure to pay the 3000 charge will subject to file case and arbitrate in any legal court in Bangladesh.
- Re-establishment of any cancelled or terminated connection is subject to full service charge.
The above terms of service is applicable from 1st October, 2020.
Any change in the terms will be dated here and the sole right of terms change is under the authority of OneSky Communication Limited.